EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
teinberg
Coma
teinberg

Number of posts : 9
Level : 8
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Character sheet
What class are you?: Speed

Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it) Empty
PostSubject: Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it)   Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 am

Darkness suddenly appears. Erudio seems shocked, frightened, full of fear. A frenzy of lightning hits the
stage. Then the lights abruptly comes on. To his surprise Erudio turns around to see Teinberg.

"Well, well. It seems someone has not learned. You talk of whose good and bad like the fans owe you, yet
the only thing you owe is a win. In the realm of the EUW, only those who conquer and secure the win survive."

Teinberg steps toward Erudio, starring him eye to eye, face to face.

"I'm one of the most electrifying, terrifying, bombastic, ruthless phenoms of the EUW. The weak fall, but the strong
remain. Which are you?....."

"Biker girl may have won for now. Her day is coming, but come next week, Erudio YOU'RE NEXT!"

The mic drops. Erudio and Teinberg stare off, but Teinberg backs away and exits the ring. As Teinberg walks away from
the ring. Erudio tries to clothesline Teinberg. Teinberg quickly dodges, runs towards Erudio, and violently tackles him to the
ground.

Teinberg shouts, going into a primal rage. As Erudio gets up and turns around, Teinberg runs towards the side of his enemy, charges forward,
and violently punches his opponent in the face executing a FANTASTIC Reinbreaker.

Teinberg lowers his face to Erudio and says, "As I said earlier, 'the weak fall, but the strong remain.'"

Suddenly, the lights go out and then come back on. Teinberg disappears.
Back to top Go down
Erudio
Coma

Number of posts : 7
Level : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it)   Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 am

The powerful sounds of "Hand of Sorrow" blast from the loudspeaker as Erudio enters at the top of the ramp.

Code:
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.google.com/reader/ui/3523697345-audio-player.swf" flashvars="audioUrl=http://k005.kiwi6.com/hotlink/vskbrhaa5p/06_hand_of_sorrow.mp3" width="400" height="27" quality="best"></embed>

Erudio carries a microphone to the ring, a small, mild smile on his face. A fan reaches out a hand for a high five and he recoils, looking at the extremity like it was a snake. He begins talking as he rolls under the bottom rope.

Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it) Erudio-6

Erudio: "Another day, another lesson. As of yet, few have truly understood my secrets of success. But I have received more than one letter in the past week from true believers, men and women who have thanked me profusely for the new understanding I have imparted upon them. And that...that is all the thanks I need to continue my crusade to bring truth and wisdom to the masses of fools and tyrants that gather here every week. With that said...this week I shall discuss the lesson of Strength.

When..."

Darkness suddenly appears. In a brief flash from a camera Erudio can be seen, scowling in annoyance at the apparent glitch. Then the lights abruptly come on. To his surprise Erudio turns around to see Teinberg.

Teinberg: "Well, well. It seems someone has not learned. You talk of whose good and bad like the fans owe you, yet
the only thing you owe is a win. In the realm of the EUW, only those who conquer and secure the win survive."

Teinberg steps toward Erudio, starring him eye to eye, face to face.

Teinberg: "I'm one of the most electrifying, terrifying, bombastic, ruthless phenoms of the EUW. The weak fall, but the strong
remain. Which are you?....."

"Biker girl may have won for now. Her day is coming, but come next week, Erudio YOU'RE NEXT!"

The mic drops. Erudio and Teinberg stare off, but Teinberg backs away and exits the ring. As Teinberg walks away from
the ring. Erudio tries to clothesline Teinberg. Teinberg quickly dodges, runs towards Erudio, and violently tackles him to the
ground.

Teinberg shouts, going into a primal rage. As Erudio gets up and turns around, Teinberg runs towards the side of his enemy, charges forward,
and violently punches his opponent in the face executing a FANTASTIC Reinbreaker.

Teinberg lowers his face to Erudio and says, "As I said earlier, 'the weak fall, but the strong remain.'"

Suddenly, the lights go out and then come back on. Teinberg disappears.

Last edited by Erudio on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teinberg
Coma
teinberg

Number of posts : 9
Level : 8
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Character sheet
What class are you?: Speed

PostSubject: Re: Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it)   Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Nice! I think this will work, but as always, I'm game for any changes so whatever you decide to include or edit is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it)   Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:06 am

Sadly Biker Girl is no longer here, so Teinberg if you want a massive push, you can also post something about taking her out as well... The character "Biker Girl" was deleted and therefore, she is fair game.
Back to top Go down
https://euwhome.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it)   Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Opening - Erudio/Teinberg Feud - 6-22 (loved it)
Page 1 of 1