EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro to Erudio - 6-2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erudio
Coma

Number of posts : 7
Level : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-18

Intro to Erudio - 6-2 Empty
PostSubject: Intro to Erudio - 6-2   Intro to Erudio - 6-2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:53 pm

=================
Intro to Erudio
=================
A young women in a red skirt and white blouse is shown, holding a microphone.
Melanie: Melanie Drake here, and I'm backstage with one of the new members of Extreme Underground Wrestling, Erudio! Erudio, would you care to give us a brief intro to yourself.
The shaved head of Erudio seems to clench in disapproval.
Intro to Erudio - 6-2 Erudio-6
Erudio: Well, the best lessons are often learned through trial and error. I'm assuming certain things, almost certainly true, about the mental capacities of our audience here, so if I just TELL you things nothing will sink in. So let's let you be the mouthpiece for them, okay? My name is Samuel Lowry, but I am known as Erudio. Can you tell me what that name means?
Melanie: Well...um...it...sounds Spanish, I think?
Erudio: Okay, you are not allowed to talk any more. Spanish? Christ. Okay, Melanie. First of all, Erudio is Latin. It means "to teach" or "to instruct". The fact is, I am a man of many talents. Few people on earth are blessed with the incredible body I have worked so hard for. Fewer still combine that with the undeniable wrestling talent I possess. But when you consider the people who have all that and are also learned men who think on a different, utterly superior wavelength than the average, ordinary fools that walk this earth? There is only one man remaining. That's me, Erudio. But fear not. Over the future months, try your best to learn just a little from what I say every time I instruct you on how to better yourselves, and someday you may be intelligent enough to at least speak to me.
Melanie: O..Okay? On The Mauling Pit you faced off against...
Erudio: Mistake one. Assuming I cared who I faced, or what the result was. You see, far too many people are under the impression that wins and losses in a wrestling ring make the man. I will speak more on this in due time, when you have understood enough of my nature to be receptive to what I have to teach. But for now, understand that seeing me, that being introduced to my presence, will suffice. That is all I have to say. Please think on these words, Melanie. Please think on these words, audience. And if you do...there may yet be hope for you.
Back to top Go down

Intro to Erudio - 6-2
Page 1 of 1