EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ Hood
Coma
RJ Hood

Number of posts : 7
Level : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-14

im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22 Empty
PostSubject: im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22   im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 am

Cameras pans backstage where an interviewer along with a camera man are preparing for a interview segment. The interviewer fixes his tie.

Interviewer: How do I look?

Cameraman: You look good. And we’re on in 3...2...”

RJ Hood approaches and snatches the mic from the interviewer’s hand.

Rj hood: “Hey, why don’t you go on break”

Interviewer: “yeah sure”

The interviewer backs out of frame.

RJ Hood: "is that thing rolling? Good cuz I got some things I want to get off my chest. Now, I heard that a few of the talent back here in the locker room decided they couldn’t take the heat… so they decided to kick rocks. That’s koo with me, that’s just means less people in the fight for the world championship. That’s right ya heard me I said championship. And I am a future champ here…I know I haven’t been around lately and my first match didn’t exactly go as plan. But I just want to let everyone know, everyone in the back, all of you people here tonight in the crowd. And more importantly Foremole Din, that rj hood… is still here. "

The crowd can be heard cheering, rj hood begins to speak again when someone out of frame catches his attention. Camera pans out and the person enters the frame revealed to be…
Back to top Go down
http://R.J. Hood
teinberg
Coma
teinberg

Number of posts : 9
Level : 8
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Character sheet
What class are you?: Speed

PostSubject: Re: im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22   im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Interviewer: Oh my, it's Teinberg!

Teinberg: Fresh meat, I see.

RJ Hood stands up, infuriated by Teinberg's appearance.

Teinberg: You think you're ready. I think not. You speak of few who can't take the heat, yet you have never felt any your self. I see nothing but weakness because the difference between you and me is one factor. I bring THE FIRE, unquenching, infinite, boundless. My fury is pain. So if you're up to the challenge, kid, be prepared. When I fight, I fight for blood. Teinberg has no time for amateurs cowering. Don't talk it, BRING IT. Do you accept?

Teinberg confronts RJ Hood face to face. The crowd roars for the inevitable.

Interviewer: Hold on RJ. Are ready for Teinber?

RJ Hood smiles with the presence of Teinberg waying on him.
Back to top Go down
RJ Hood
Coma
RJ Hood

Number of posts : 7
Level : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22   im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 pm

RJ Hood: You know what?... you think i cant take the heat...well why dont you meet me in the ring and we'll see who gets burned.

RJ Hood walks off as Teinberg looks on and a smirk appears on his face. scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
http://R.J. Hood
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22   im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22 Empty

Back to top Go down

im still here (open to Teinberg) - 6-22
Page 1 of 1