EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rj intro - 6-2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RJ Hood
Coma
RJ Hood

Number of posts : 7
Level : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-14

rj intro - 6-2 Empty
PostSubject: rj intro - 6-2   rj intro - 6-2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen I’m here right now with one of many new faces here in Extreme Underground Wrestling. His name is R.J. Hood.

The camera pans out to reveal R.J. standing next to the interviewer.

Interviewer: Now R.J., tonight is the first ever EUW, there are a lot of talented and very hungry superstars in the locker room. What makes you stand out from them?

R.J: Well first I’ll like to say no one is more hungry then I am, no one is more talented then I am… And no one is certainly more hood, then I am…no offence, but I would rather introduce myself, and that’s exactly what I plan on doing tonight. Peace out.

R.J. walks out of frame leaving the interviewer alone before scene fades to black.

note for GM: the next segment is for for later in the show.

DJ Khalid’s “I‘m so hood” starts playing and R.J. Hood makes his way to the ring with mic in hand.

R.J. Hood: “My name is Rollin James Hood…But R.J. Hood is easier to remember”

R.J. Hood pauses for a moment while he receives mix reactions from the crowd, he waits for the crowd to die down and pas around the ring a little before speaking again.

“So this is Extreme Underground Wrestling…Now I know you people have had to sit through a lot of introductions tonight so Im not gonna come out here and be a broken record. But I do want to mention that I plan on bringing my own brand of extreme to EUW, you know what I’m sayin. I call it going straight hood. For those who don’t know what im talkin about then check out my match later on tonight. Because I feel like EUW could use a little hood, and I’m just the man to do it cuz’ there’s nobody more hood then R.J. Hood. Duces im out”

DJ Khalid’s “im so hood” Hits and RJ Hood drops the mic and makes his way back up the ram rallying up the crowd as he does so. Scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
http://R.J. Hood

rj intro - 6-2
Page 1 of 1