EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoku
Coma

Number of posts : 7
Level : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-22

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 pm

*Tinfoil by Linkin Park plays as a wrestler makes his way to the ring*

*The wrestler enters the ring*

Ryoku Takashi: "Hello everybody. I am Ryoku Takashi, the new star of EUW. I am here on this show for two reasons. 1. To put on a great show for all of you who have paid to come see us wrestle and 2. I have come out here to tell everyone in the back that I am holding an open challenge for anyone that wants to face me. I may lose or i might even win but all I know is I love proving myself to people. If I lose or win I will show all of you that I am no push over. Im not afraid of anyone so like I said if anyone wants to face me come out now.

*Ryoku waits*
Back to top Go down
Nayr Garuna
Coma
Nayr Garuna

Number of posts : 6
Level : 7
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Character sheet
What class are you?: Resistance

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:11 pm

" G A R U N A"

Nayr Garuna came out.. Holding microphone

"the wrestler stand on ringside"

Nayr Garuna: Lets Welcome our newest Underground Superstar " Ryoku Takashi".

" Crowd cheers"

Nayr Garuna: Do you have what it takes to be an EUW Superstar? You should be as hard as rock, as firm as boulders, as tough as steel because you're journey is about to start. You will find yourself at the top when you prove that you are rightful to be a EUW Superstar..

Ryoku Takashi: Wait wait wait.. I want some match here.

Nayr Garuna: He want some match.. He want some match ..who could it be.
"Garuna smiles at Takashi"

GM make his way to the ring

GM : Since Garuna advices Takashi.. and Takashi wants A match. Its on .. tonight .. we will have a tag team match . Garuna and Takashi vs.____________

Back to top Go down
Ryoku
Coma

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:14 am

(Ignoring everything after "Nayr Garuna: Do you have what it takes to be an EUW Superstar? You should be as hard as rock, as firm as boulders, as tough as steel because you're journey is about to start. You will find yourself at the top when you prove that you are rightful to be a EUW Superstar..")

Ryoku watches as the wrestler came to the ring. The wrestler then greeted him and began asking him questions about if he had what it takes and telling him what he should be.

Ryoku: "Well to answer your question. Yes I do believe I have what it takes. I wouldnt be out here giving out an open challenge if I didnt think I should be here. Also I have a comment about the second thing you said. I'm not here to be like everyone else. What you make it seem like is everyone is as you said "Hard as rock, firm as boulders and as tough as steel." By the looks of it you seem to speak for everyone or is that not the case. I can guarantee that people in the back arent like you and if they are that if really unfortunate because being the same is boring. Im not gonna be like everyone else. I am going to be myself and if anyone has a problem with that we can settle it in a match. Lastly I hope that one day I will be at the top but I know that right now I'm not. So if anyone back there isnt the same as this guy please come out because I really hope he isnt telling the truth about everyone here being hard as rock, as firm as boulders, and as tough as steel."
Back to top Go down
Nayr Garuna
Coma
Nayr Garuna

Number of posts : 6
Level : 7
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Character sheet
What class are you?: Resistance

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 pm

fight
1. new king
2. Doctor evil Richtofen
3. Eddie The Head
4. Nayr Garuna
Back to top Go down
Ryoku
Coma

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 pm

OOC: You arent making any sense
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

New King is gone as well as Eddie The Head.
Back to top Go down
https://euwhome.forumotion.com
Ryoku
Coma

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 am

I was trying to get a good conversation or at least the start of something and Nayr doesnt seem to know what he is doing. Im not picking someone to face. The point of an open challenge is for them to come out to accept the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://euwhome.forumotion.com
Ryoku
Coma

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 am

So can we actually get something with this going. It would be nice to have something good in my first show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge    Open Challenge  Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1