EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open challenge - 6-8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randyy Orton
Coma

Number of posts : 7
Level : 5
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Open challenge - 6-8 Empty
PostSubject: Open challenge - 6-8   Open challenge - 6-8 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 pm

*Randyy Orton walks down the ramp with a mic, and enters the ring while the crowd boos*

Randyy Orton: Shut up already so someone important can talk

*The crowd boos even louder*

Randyy Orton: Fine I'll talk anyway, last week you witnessed an unfair bout where I was seen coming out on the losing end

*Crowd begins to cheer*

Randyy Orton: Now you can sit in your $50 chairs and pass judgement about me but don't for a second start to doubt my skills. I am an adonis fashioned by the gods themselves every woman wants me and every guy wants to be like me, and that makes you all jealous and out of your jealousy you could not see how biased that referee was and you all sat and cheered while Teinberg used unfair tactics to give himself an advantage

*The crowd begins chanting Randyy sucks*

Randyy Orton: I'm not here to challenge Teinberg to a fight I cant fight a cheater
*Randyy smiles smugly* It wouldn't be fair to you but I am making a challenge to any wrestler who thinks he can come out here and will accept the loss without resorting to underhanded plots come on down

*Randyy Orton stands waiting*

Back to top Go down

Open challenge - 6-8
Page 1 of 1