EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new champ A new challenge - 6-22

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Canadian Canine
Coma
The Canadian Canine

Number of posts : 8
Level : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-11

A new champ A new challenge - 6-22 Empty
PostSubject: A new champ A new challenge - 6-22   A new champ A new challenge - 6-22 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 am

The lights go down and the sound of dogs barking can be heard throughout the arena as The Canadian Canine makes his way to the ring. The crowd is roaring as The Canadian Canine does a lap around the ring showing off the newly aquired EUW Championship Belt.

The Canadian Canine: "RUFF! RUFF! RUFF! Soooooooo look at this here belt I am holding, It appears as though everything i said, I did. I came I wrestled and I WON!"

The Canadine Canine pumps the belt in the air.

The Canadian Canine: "Now Swags I tried to tell you what would happen but you didn't believe me. Now don't go thinking that it was only your sadly lack of talent that let me beat you down so badly, think of it more like I am that much better than you. Don't worry tho you have to be bad to get better so you have a good starting point maybe someday you will get another shot at MY title. But as i hear, Swags, there will be no rematch for you just yet, our Great Gm Holey Moley Din has set up an opponent that thinks he has what it takes to take the strap from me. Well Stiggy I will be ready for you and I will beat you down! You will find out first hand why I am the King Of The Kennel! Just like poor ol Swags and Mr Hood found out. This dogs bite is much worse than his bark. Oh and Stiggy lookin forward to seeing you later."

The Canadian Canine Drops the mike and yells out

The Canadian Canine: "RUFF! RUFF! RUFF!"

He circles the ring one more time showing off his belt then exits the arena
Back to top Go down
qmoney
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Level : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A new champ A new challenge - 6-22   A new champ A new challenge - 6-22 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:21 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
qmoney makes his way to the Announcer table.
wearing Jamaica shirt that say TOP SHOTTAS FOR LIFE

qmoney yelled out

qmoney: i am not your opponent but i am out here to get a better view.

qmoney with a evil smile on his face as he stair down the champ.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A new champ A new challenge - 6-22   A new champ A new challenge - 6-22 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Qmoney, this feud is just settling. Going to start new feuds and continue old ones next season. Right now it is Canadian vs. STIGMA for the main event.
Back to top Go down
https://euwhome.forumotion.com
STIGMA
Coma
STIGMA

Number of posts : 13
Level : 8
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Character sheet
What class are you?: Technique

PostSubject: Re: A new champ A new challenge - 6-22   A new champ A new challenge - 6-22 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:50 pm

STIGMA walks out with a mic in hand and clapping.

STIGMA: Congrats to you big dog I'm honestly proud of what you've done. Your the E.U.W world champion and i came out here and talked while you achieved it. But that doesn't change a thing you attacked me. Brutalized me and left me lying in a pool of my own BLOOD! Right now i don't care about the world title I'll work my way up like everyone else but what i do want is an opportunity to get a measure of revenge and to make realize my pain.

STIGMA waits on the outside for a response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new champ A new challenge - 6-22   A new champ A new challenge - 6-22 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new champ A new challenge - 6-22
Page 1 of 1