EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody wanna fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ess
Coma

Number of posts : 3
Level : 10
Registration date : 2012-05-25

anybody wanna fight Empty
PostSubject: anybody wanna fight   anybody wanna fight EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:39 pm

*stays at the entrance ramp under the titantron and slowly walks to the ring while talking* I'm new here, and I want to make a name for myself, I am no pushover and I can bring anybody in the back to the limit. I've been signed a few weeks ago but I have not been given any match yet, so when I woke up this morning, I decided if nobody would give me a chance, I was going to have to come out here and take an oppurtunity myself.*slowly enters the ring*I have been training for years now, I didn't come this far to just sit back and watch the show, I want to earn my money here. I didn't grow up to be left behind, I grew up where you had to fight to survive. here I stand, in this ring, for an open challenge. if anybody in the back has any guts, you'll come out here, and fight me in any type of match you want.*paces around the ring in anticipation* I know somebody wants to make a name for themselves here and this could be a golden oppurtunity, so I'll be waiting.*stays in the ring leaning on a turnbuckle*I've got all the time in the world
Back to top Go down

anybody wanna fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling :: Roleplays for Shows-
Jump to: