EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A word from Biker Girl - 6-15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biker Girl
Coma
Biker Girl

Number of posts : 5
Level : 8
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet
What class are you?: Tech

A word from Biker Girl - 6-15 Empty
PostSubject: A word from Biker Girl - 6-15   A word from Biker Girl - 6-15 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 pm

*Biker Girl is riding around the parking lot on her motorbike. Biker Girl stops the bike and takes off her helmet*

Biker Girl: I am so happy to be in EUW and I am happy to be riding my motorbike everywhere. As many don't know I ride my motorbike to every show. The feeling I get from riding my bike is indescribable. Its the same feeling I get get when I help people in need. I love to help people. Everyday I help poeple in need.

*Biker Girl hops off her bike and starts walking around the parking lot*

Biker Girl: When I see people being bullied I go up to the bullies and stop them. They try to attack me but I am a master of self defence. When someone is carrying heavy shopping to there car I will ask if they need help. When I am on public transport I give up my seat for people who need the seat more than me. I do it because that's the person I am. The people who are mean, rude, nasty they make me so sick. And the people that have no respect for others belongings they disgust me.

*Biker Girl gets back on her bike*

Biker Girl: Why do people bully and harass others? Becuase it makes them feel big and tough. But is a teenager beating on an old man really make them tough? I don't think so. It makes them cowrads because there to scared to fight someone there own size so they fight someone smaller and weaker. So before you bully think about this. Do you like being bullied? Do you like to be beaten up? Do you like to be called names? Then why do it to others?

*Biker Girl puts her helmet back on and rides off*

If my rps are not that good its because I am stuck on what to rp about. and I am not good at rping.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

A word from Biker Girl - 6-15
Page 1 of 1