EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defining A Legacy - 6-8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xHishYx
Coma

Number of posts : 2
Level : 10
Registration date : 2012-05-18

Defining A Legacy - 6-8 Empty
PostSubject: Defining A Legacy - 6-8   Defining A Legacy - 6-8 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Fans surrounding the ring stared at the entrance area in awe as the lights suddenly switched off, sending the arena into a pitch black state. After thirty seconds of darkness, which, to the fans, seemed like forever, the lights flashed back on, this time a lime green colour rather than ceramic white. Rotating around the arena, the lights stopped on the stage. 'Remember The Name' by 'Fort Minor' began to play as once again the arena turned to nothing but darkness. After the initial chorus of the theme song for the upcoming wrestler completed, a flash of green pyro shot up from the stage. As the smoke left by the pyro cleared, a silhouette was seen stood enveloped in a green light. He stepped forward, his features becoming more distinct. He had moss green hair, which was slightly flicked. There was a black bandanna tied around his bulging left bicep. His right hand was resting on the hilt of one of the three swords which were bundled up in a red sash over his right hip. He continued to walk down the stage towards the ring, the fans, with no reason what-so-ever, erupting into cheers. His entrance was reason enough for people to cheer for him. His open dark green coat revealed the large scar trailing from his trapezius to his lower abdomen. He slid under the ropes and crawled into the ring before signalling a cameraman to hand him a microphone. As he raised the microphone, he grinned, before speaking, revealing his glistening pearl white teeth. One of his eyes remained shut throughout all of this, sealed of by a scar running down it.

Hishy: "A legacy. Two words which, in the future, will be used to describe my career. The dictionary definition: anything handed down from the past, as from a predecessor. That is what I'll do. I'll pass down my inspirational legacy; the best wrestler to ever step foot in Extreme Underground Wrestling. The next generation and all the generations after that will remember me for the pure entertainment I bring to this company. For the pure TALENT I hold. We all know I'll be the face of this company in a couple of months, once I show everyone in the locker room what I can do. The question is, though... Where can I start? I mean just look at the wrestlers the company has hired so far. It's ridiculous! We've got 'Hulk' who has named his persona after a superhero - how childish! We have a man, no wait... a cat? I don't have a clue what species 'Professor Genki' is. And worse yet, our general manager calls himself a mole! How can you take over half of the roster seriously? The answer. You can't. That's why I'm here, to save this company from burying itself in the dirt. More importantly, however, to save you. Save you all from these nobodies who believe they can succeed. That's the difference between me, and them. They believe they can succeed, I KNOW I can succeed. Now, I'll beg the question once more. Where can I start? With whom can my legacy begin? That's not up to me. That's up to all the so-called 'athletes' in the back. So come on then, if you think you're worthy enough to lose to me, step through those curtains and show yourself!"

Throughout Hishy's monologue, the entire crowd was cheering and chanting his name. Surprisingly, although he seemed to be demeaning the entire organisation he was... correct. The fans did need a saviour, of some sort. And his confidence reassured them. They needed to be entertained, and he was providing just that. His call, however, would not be unanswered. The titantron began to show a video clip of a muscular man working in the army. 'I'm Not Ready To Die' by 'A7X' begins to play on the sound system. Tank Dempsey walked through the curtains and stood at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Tank Dempsey: "Hey, I respect you like I respect a brother in arms. In the U.S Marines, we'd have a fist fight every now and then to settle our differences. OORAH! I gotta be true to myself here. Me and you, we're different. We both wanna go far in this business, but we're taking different paths. Your clearly very cocky, and me, I'm a down to Earth larger than life type of guy. And one things for sure, I can wrestle. Now then, you don't seem like the type of villain I see in the back, but you're sorta talking like one. The fans like you though, and that's all that matters. So here it goes. I have somewhat of a proposal for ya. How about this; you don't need to build a legacy - because we can do it together. Now now, I don't mean a tag team... not yet anyway. What I mean is putting on the best matches for these fans. You said you're here to entertain. You said you have talent. Prove it. Let's do this, me and you - tonight. One on one. So, whadda ya say?"

The arena burst into chants, the audience split evenly down the middle. Half of them were cheering for Tank Dempsey and half were cheering for Hishy.

Hishy: "You know what... deal!"

The camera zooms into Tank Dempsey's smarmy smirk then fades into the next segment.
Back to top Go down

Defining A Legacy - 6-8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling :: Roleplays for Shows-
Jump to: