EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stigma Meets The Canine - Delayed for fued with Swaggboss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Canadian Canine
Coma
The Canadian Canine

Number of posts : 8
Level : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-11

Stigma Meets The Canine - Delayed for fued with Swaggboss Empty
PostSubject: Stigma Meets The Canine - Delayed for fued with Swaggboss   Stigma Meets The Canine - Delayed for fued with Swaggboss EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

During an interview with another wrestler a loud commotion is heard down a hallway. The interviewer and crew rush to see what all the commotion is about.
When they get there they see a crumpled Stigma lying face down on the floor with The Canadian Canine standing over him chuckling holding a steel chair.

Interviewer [Tami]: "Canine what happened here!"

The Canadian Canine looks up at Tami still chuckling with a smug grin on his face

The Canadian Canine: "Stigma here seems to have tripped and fell into this chair I'm holding about 10 times, he really should be more careful where he walks."

Tami: "What brought on this assault?"

The Canadian Canine: "You want to know why I did this do you."

Tami: "Yes I do!"

The Canadian Canine: "Well you are lucky you caught me at a talkative time. Here have a seat and make yourself comfortable."

Passes the bent chair to her,

"I did this for a number of reasons. First off he asked for it. You don't go around making the type challenges he made and expect no one to answer. Granted it may not be the answer he expected, but it is the one he got! And secondly I told everyone that that ring out there is mine, I AM the king of that kennel and Stigma here needed to understand that. I wasn't Kidding when I said I would wrestle anyone, and I wasn't lying when i said I would beat everyone. Stigma here had it in his head that he was the best and that everyone was beneath him. That, quite honestly, offended me. Soooo we get what we have here, Stigma on the ground and me standing tall. Stigma just found out the hard way that my bite is much worse than my bark."

The Canadian Canine kneels beside Stigmas head

The Canadian Canine: "Hey Stigma if you can hear me I think I just hit harder and faster than you."

The Canadian Canine stands up chuckling to himself and starts to walk away, stops beside Tami looks at her

The Canadian Canine: "Hey when he wakes up tell him challenge accepted."

The Canadian Canine walks away with a cocky swagger in his step
Back to top Go down

Stigma Meets The Canine - Delayed for fued with Swaggboss
Page 1 of 1