EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EUW - Extreme Underground Wrestling

Homepage

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SWAGGBOSS84
Coma

Number of posts : 13
Level : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet
What class are you?: strength

THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS  Empty
PostSubject: THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS    THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Swaggboss walks to the ring with BOMBA at his side with a mic in each others hand.

SWAGGBOSS- Here before you now is the best two wrestlers in this industry and we are here now to prove not that we are just world champion material but world tag team material and we deserve a shot so we are calling all duos who dare step in the ring with us to show yourselfs and if not hehehehe........ yall can start calling us champs u feel me.

Swaggboss pauses to let someone else sart talking.
Back to top Go down
qmoney
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Level : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS    THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the qmoney greatest victories and most powerful moves Qmoney makes his way down the ramp with a mic with a mask man.

qmoney:well well well... look what the dog drag out but two wannabe who want to be champions

qmoney stand there and watch BOMBA and Swaggboss in the ring

qmoney: i think you two are not able to stand up to me i defeat you swaggboss you nothing but a weakling or i can say a stepping stone to me but you Bomba who think he a man who can attack me with a baseball bat from behind and run away think again boy.

qmoney face become angry

qmoney:bomba your life going to be agony and painful by me you guys wonder who this... i can see everyone wondering who this but this just one of my new friend i meet when i come to underground he strong real strong all muscle show them.

the maskman start to flex
Back to top Go down
SWAGGBOSS84
Coma

Number of posts : 13
Level : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet
What class are you?: strength

PostSubject: Re: THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS    THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Swaggboss laughs as the masked man flexes

SWAGGBOSS- then meet us in the ring later tonight and prove that yall are better then us

Swaggboss giggles as his partners whispers in his ear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS    THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS  Empty

Back to top Go down

THE TAG TEAM ATTACKS
Page 1 of 1